CNX Nano 2 Quick Setup Giude For New Users
01) Download and extract the Current Nano 2 upgrade file NPN 1.28 & factory file 8.06.Click links below for your files.
Link>>> CNX Nano 2 Factory Firmware Version 8.06 Or latest
Link>>> Conaxsat Nano2 Dongle FTA Fix June 24.2010 Latest
02) Put both files on thumb drive.
03) With receiver still turned off, connect satellite wire and tv connections.
04) Connect dongle to rs-232 port on back of receiver, plug Ethernet cable into
back of dongle and the other end to your router. Turn receiver on.
05) Load files on receiver…menu/ 4th box over (utility) down to usb..click ok.
NOTE: 1st set up use "bootloader".Does not make a difference if you use bootloader or S/W update to load factory file.The 1.29 will overwrite the factory file.
06) Choose factory file first 8.06, load as bootloader. Receiver will reboot.
07) Repeat for the upgrade file,1.29 load as software (S/W).Do not use bootloader for this update.
08) Go back to 2nd box (installations) and down to network, hit ok,hit ok again on IP setup.
09) It should be set to auto, at the bottom click apply, after a few seconds you should
see numbers in all the rows.Now select iks registration wait 4 seconds from the time you highlight iks reg... press ok wait until up see the ok message then after you see it wait 4-5 seconds then hit exit...
10) Once it successfully registers you do not need to re-register when a new file comes out.The receiver will still work even if you get a registration failed error.Don't worry.The IKS registration feature was a security protocol when it first came out, but is no longer needed to watch TV.
11) Go back to main menu page and last box over (accessory) you will see keyworks,
turn off EMU and turn off all autorolls exit out.
12) Setting up the Dish Settings
Press menu on the remote. Use the RIGHT ARROW to scroll to the Installations section.
Select DiSeqC switch from the list. You should see listings for Diseqc 1 through 4.
On diseqc 1, press the OK button to open a list of satellites. Select the satellite you wish
to assign to this port.
Under the Satellite name, you should see a group of numbers. This is the recommended
LNB frequency for this satellite. Move down to this number with the DOWN ARROW and
press OK. This is where you select the LNB TYPE that you have. (just a hint...select
DishPro1 for DPP lnbs). After selecting the LNB type for all of your sats, press exit.
119 = 1
110 = 2
91 = 3
NOTE: doesn't have to be the above as long as the connection and the assignments are the same.
13) Scanning for Channels
You should still be in the installation menu after exiting the Diseqc settings screen. If so,
select Channel Search fro the list. The top option will be satellite....it should be the
satellite that you assigned to Diseqc port 1 earlier. scroll down to the SEARCH button
and select it. Wait for the receiver to finish scanning in the channels for this sat.
Once it is done with that sat and the info is saved, then go back to the top of the
Channel search screen and select the next satellite you wish to scan for channels. Repeat
these steps until you have scanned in channels for each satellite you assigned in the
Diseqc Switch screen.
14) Exit out of the menu and put it on a channel. It may take several minutes to kick in. If it
stays on scramble for more than 10 minutes try a different channel, if still nothing reboot
your router and nano 2 then recheck your ip settings on receiver.
I WILL NO LONGER ANSWER RECEIVER RELATED QUESTIONS BY PERSONAL MESSAGES
|Rate This Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Pansat-RQ-SSSP quick setup||FTA PRO||Pansat 2500 Instructions||0||01-01-2012 07:42 PM|
|Pansat-RQ-SSSP quick setup||FTA PRO||Pansat 2700 Instructions||0||01-01-2012 07:40 PM|
|iHub quick setup guide||FTA PRO||Sonicview Discussion||4||08-24-2010 06:05 PM|
|SATZEN Z300 Quick Start and Setup Manual||Putski||Satzen Instructions||0||12-29-2009 12:53 PM|
|Conaxsat Nano 2 Users Manual||Zero Gravity||Conaxsat Nano 2 Instructions||0||08-23-2009 11:05 AM|