ExtremeView Magnum XV3300 Fix Feb.23.2009
Release Date 02-23-09
- Local Remap fixed for all Cities
Factory Default and Sat Restore WILL NOT BE REQUIRED if loading over DS11x bin but may improve EPG.
Factory Default and Sat Restore is still required if loading over any other bin.
- After Autoroll completes, place the box in standby for a few seconds to save eeprom data to the flash.
- Continuing to prune unused code
- Auto reboot after loading new bin and "GOOD" appears on unit.
- Saving Front Display Mode after Reboot
The new Fix. Unzip the file before loading.
Load the new file and set auto roll to "ON" and wait up to 15 min for the keys to auto roll.
Make sure that the Auto Roll feature is turned "ON." You will find the Auto Roll feature in the Menu options.
If you don't have the picture after 15min Reboot your system using the switch at the back of the receiver.
Click here for the troubleshooting guide.
( Main software upgrade )
- AR Fixed
- Always use Remove Device Safely function in USB Menu before remove USB drive (thumb drive/USB HDD)
- Always format USB thumb drive before any update
- Do not extract file direct on to the UBS thumb drive, extract to a folder then copy to USB thumb drive.
- Do a hard reboot (power OFF-ON using rear switch) after every update.
Please don't PM me with fta related questions, they will no longer be answered.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|ExtremeView Magnum XV3300 FTA Fix May 21.2009||Ekim||Extremeview FTA Files||0||05-21-2009 04:30 AM|
|ExtremeView Magnum XV3300 Fix Feb.19.2009||FTA PRO||Extremeview FTA Files||0||02-19-2009 05:06 PM|
|ExtremeView Magnum XV3300 Fix Jan.27.2009||FTA PRO||Extremeview FTA Files||0||01-27-2009 02:25 PM|
|ExtremeView Magnum XV3300 Fix Jan.13.2009||Ekim||Extremeview FTA Files||0||01-13-2009 09:02 PM|
|ExtremeView Magnum XV3300 Fix Jan.08.2009||Ekim||Extremeview FTA Files||0||01-08-2009 07:42 AM|