Setting up the ILink IS-8000
Setting up the ILink IS-8000
1. Connect to TV (Component or cable) and Dish Feed.
2. Connect dongle and network cable (cat5)to STB.
3. Turn on STB and TV.
4. STB will go to menu.
5. Download latest Compressed file to your desktop, drag the folder in the compressed file onto the usb stick using computer.
6. Place usb in STB.
7. Go to menu, the Utility then down to the USB.
8. Now scroll down to the file you want to load today, then hit ok and select the Boot Loader Upgrade. Hit ok. Your file will load and reboot the STB.
9. After it goes back to the menu then Options and Control Panel. Press OK. Select Local Area. (select the country,state, city) exit. or leave blank, I am a Canadian and just put in closet
10. Now scroll to time. Set time and exit.
11. Go to Network and select IP setup. On Network settings select Auto. Then scroll down and select apply. Wait 10 secs or till the settings populate with the info needed.
12. For the IS-8000 do not do anything. Leave it alone. Net Aplication “EPCS”: Do not change anything in here. Go to the next step "13".
For the IR-210
12.For the IR210 Select Net Application then change to EPCS, scroll down to Key and make sure The numbers ********are inserted there and hit ok. (This key is provided by the dealer) (Was ABDBADADA8ABA8AFAAAAAAAAAAA8AC D8)
13. Check for the newest software update. Scroll to SW download select Upgrade via Network.
14. If new software is available down load and let load and reboot.
15 Now go to installations and set up the Disq switch settings, these are very important, and the meters can assit you, when you change the type the meters reflect wether you have the correct settings, you need a min of 70% Signal
15. Go to installations and select the Satellite Configuration that mirrors you Lnb configuration Lnb 1 = Port 1 etc.
16. Once you have you Sats Configured I recommend scanning 1 Sat at a time, I have had better luck and less time doing it one at a time.
17. After you have scanned all of you sat's press exit and it will save the channels just scanned.
18. Very Simple to set up. Good luck.
HIT THE *THANKS* IF YOU"RE THANKFUL
Please Give Rep Points if you find a post Helpfull
upper right hand corner give it a click!
Please do not Me with questions
Post them in the forums so others may learn and benefit from your experience.
ALWAYS REMEMBER USE OR LOADING OF FILES IS ALWAYS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
|Rate This Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Setting up an SV 8000 HD on private server||FTA PRO||Sonicview 8000 HD Instructions||0||07-15-2012 03:08 PM|
|Whats the setting for 129.0W? (Sonicview 8000)||kenvantruong||Sonicview Discussion||6||11-18-2011 08:03 PM|
|Setting up 8000 first time||buck_21||Sonicview Discussion||2||06-04-2011 09:38 AM|
|Need Help in setting up indian channel on Ilink 900 plus: what are the settings .||rajverma||i-Link Discussion||4||08-22-2010 01:34 AM|
|Setting up the I-Link IS-8000||Ekim||i-Link IS-8000 Instructions||0||02-03-2010 12:00 PM|