How to Setup a Private Server on I-Link Receivers
This is based on a 9500 receiver, but these directions should be universal across all I-Link receiver
- Press Menu on remote
- Press the right button to scroll over to category titled "System Setup"
- Select System Configuration and press OK
- Scroll down to CCCAMD & NEWCAMD and turn it from OFF to ON
- Press BACK button and it should save
- Exit back to System Setup and scroll down to Network Setup and hit OK
- Scroll to Server Settings and hit OK
- In Server 1 press OK
- In the Type section, select NEWCAMD
- Scroll down to Domain and press OK. Enter server ip or host domain info using your remote. Scroll to OK and press Ok to save it.
- Scroll down to Port and press OK. Enter server port info using your remote. Scroll to OK and press Ok to save it.
- Scroll down to User name and press OK. Enter your client name using your remote. Scroll to OK and press Ok to save it.
- Scroll down to Password and press OK. Enter your client password using your remote. Scroll to OK and press Ok to save it.
- Scroll down to DESKEY and press OK. Enter your server DESKEY using your remote if different from default . Scroll to OK and press Ok to save it.
- Press BLUE Button to apply server settings.
- Exit out
Assuming you input all the info correctly and your private server is active it should pop right up.
A tip for everyone, take your time when entering your server info. Ppl who have server connection issues is mainly due to incorrectly entering their user info.
I WILL NO LONGER ANSWER RECEIVER RELATED QUESTIONS BY PERSONAL MESSAGES
|Rate This Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|360p private server setup help||eightballer60||Sonicview Discussion||10||12-31-2014 07:56 AM|
|How to Setup Premium Japan Private Servers on I-Link Receivers||FTA PRO||i-Link Discussion||10||03-14-2013 01:42 PM|
|Ilink 9600HD Private Server Setup||Ekim||i-Link 9600 HD Instructions||0||07-30-2012 10:09 AM|
|How to Setup a Private Server on I-Link Receivers||Ekim||i-Link IS-9000 Instructions||0||09-05-2011 09:14 AM|
|Nfusion private server setup||aphillips2767||NFusion Discussion||10||04-05-2011 04:55 PM|