06-21-2011, 06:55 AM
| | Set-Up Guide for the Limesat_Ultra_Japan_2.71 Bin
Set-Up Guide for the Limesat_Ultra_Japan_2.71 Bin
Looks like this Bin allows all Limesat Ultra Receiver users to access the Limesat Japan Public Server (using Trial Code that can be obtained from
for both DN and BEV. It also allows all Limesat Ultra users the ability to use the Private Server of their Choice.
Limesat_Ultra_Japan_V2.71 Loading Instructions -This is a Full Bin
To use the Limesat Ultra on the Limesat Japan Public Server and on any Private Servers of you choice merely load the Limesat_Ultra_Japan_V2.71 bin over any existing Bin or unto a New out of the Box Receiver. No Need to be loading any Factory Bins.
Loading the Limesat_Ultra_Japan_V2.71 Bin
1) Download and Extract Bin Limesat_Ultra_Japan_V2.71 and load to a USB Stick
2) Load Limesat_Ultra_Japan_V2.71 directly over any current Bin
3) Do a Factory Default
4) Set up and Scan your Satellites like normal (only when Proper Sat Lock is achieved)
5) Go to Menu, Channel Options, Channel Organization. Set Channel No. to SID, Auto TP: ON, Auto Roll: OFF, DN & BEV Full Name: OFF
6) Then Menu, User Settings,Time Settings: Set up Time Zone and DST
7) Then Menu, User Settings, System Settings: Recall History ON, Then 12 or 24 Hr Option.
8) If pointing at 119W, click on CH 101 and if you have Picture proceed
Setting up the Network
1) Click Menu, Network Settings, IP BOX Info: Confirm Proper IPs and that DHCP to ON, Exit
2) Click Menu, Limesat Japan Public Server: Input the Trial Code (from HTML Code:
3) Set Server to ON
4) Click Red Button to Init Server
4) Wait a few moments and CAID[1816} should appear if pointing at only DN and CAID Should appear if pointing at only BEV. If pointing at both DN and BEV then CAID  CAID should appear.
5) Click on CH 200 and you should have Picture
6) If no Picture on CH 200, reboot and check again
Loading Limesat_Ultra_Japan_V2.71 (to access any Private Server)
Setting up for Private Server Usage
To Use Private Servers you need to disable the Limesat Japan Public Server
1) Go to Menu, Network Settings, Limesat Japan Public Server, Click the Green Button to disable the Limesat Japan Public Server. Exit
2) Menu, Network Settings, Server settings
3) Click 0 0 0 0 for the PW
4) Click Ok Button on the Server Settings Option
5) Enter the Private Server information
6) Click the Blue Button to initiate Server Connection
7) Wait a few moments and CAID and other CAID codes should appear.
8) Exit and click on CH 200
9) Picture should be there if not, reboot the Receiver and wait for Picture
Note: up to 7 Private Servers may be used but presently only one server can be up at any given Time. Next Bin Release we hope that it allow for the usage of multi Servers.
To Move from Public to P$S , remember to disable Public Server first, then Enter info for P$S, you may have to reboot.
To go from P$S to Public, remember to disable the P$S Server, go to the Limesat Japan Public Server Screen and Init Server by clicking on Red Button
In the event that you do not get a picture after following the above steps, please start your own Thread so you may ask for help with your set up
I WILL NO LONGER ANSWER RECEIVER RELATED QUESTIONS BY PERSONAL MESSAGES