How to convert iHub to Svlan
Install wiznet on to your PC
1) Factory reset
2) Reboot rear switch
3) Downloaded 8000 sysclean File and updated via USB
4) Reboot rear switch
5) Download 515 and updated via USB
6) Reboot rear switch
iHub to svlan conversion.
1. Save the svlan_usb_wiznet to your USB key
2. Upload the svlan_usb_wiznet to the receiver like you would any other bin.
3. Reboot with rear main switch
4. Open wiznet and "click" search this should find the iHub and show you the version number.
5.Then "Click" upload and find the v4.3 then upload the file.
6.Close and re-open wiznt and version should be 4.3 now.
7.Reboot with rear main switch
7. Upload svlan latest file to the receiver.Latest file is the HD20.
8.Then reboot receiver and wait you will see updating and then "network adapter connected" message.
9.Purchase svlan serial number.
If that doesn't work switch to private server and change server ip address to 126.96.36.199 and port to 8429. Save and then switch back to private sever NO then click exit and yes to save.
How to enter serial number.
2.wait for network adapter connect message
3.goto menu and then ipconfig
4.scroll down to the serial number and click ok
5.highlite delete ( DEL) on key pad and click ok till all y's are gone at the top.
6.enter your serial number using key pad.(Should be all caps)
7.once done click ok then exit then yes to save.
If your ihub is version 2.2 in wiznet converting is easier.Power down from back and unplug ihub.Then bootup and load the current svlan/wizhub file in receiver leave usb drive in receiver.When asked to reboot choose NO.Instead power down again and reconnect ihub and bootup receiver.This will update adapter so do nothing til you see (network adapter connect) message.If all goes well you have a version 4.12 svlan/wizhub and ready to procede.
I WILL NO LONGER ANSWER RECEIVER RELATED QUESTIONS BY PERSONAL MESSAGES